I sincerely apologise for not posting the answers to the quiz last week as promised. The answers are below and the final quiz…and post for the year.
How did you do?
Here’s the second and final quiz. Some of the questions have options while others do not. Feel free to write your own answers.
1. If introductions are being made and you are somehow forgotten, you should keep quiet and let it slide
2. While having a conversation with someone, it’s okay to keep talking even if you can’t remember their name. Don’t make your error obvious
3) It’s okay to have private discussions in places like toilet cubicles, office cubicles or taxis
4) What percentage of the message you communicate is conveyed through your visual appearance
5) Is it appropriate to tell your business partner or potential client that his zipper is undone?
6) The host; the person who invites you to lunch, pays the bill
7) It’s okay to leave your phone on during a meeting if you’re expecting an important call
8) Is it appropriate to respond to a conversation or comment your overhear a colleague having in his/her cubicle
9) What does Faux Pas mean?
10) What does RSVP mean and what is it’s origin?
Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!